The Chattanooga Lookouts dedicate the entire night to epilepsy. The game raises funds and awareness about epilepsy and Epilepsy Foundation of Southeast Tennessee. 1 in 100 has epilepsy, and 1 in 26 will have epilepsy in their lifetime. We offer free resources and community education.
In order to benefit Epilepsy Foundation, Lookouts tickets must be purchased BEFORE THE GAME and DIRECTLY FROM US, LINK BELOW.
Special T Shirts may be purchased for $12, and all proceeds get us closer to providing neurologist visits for our clients as needed.
Please pre-purchase your Tickets and T Shirts here. Come by our will-call table (set up near the Lookouts’ will-call ticket window) to pick up your prepaid T Shirt.
- The Chattanooga Lookouts players (and LOOIE) will be wearing special epilepsy jerseys.
- Epilepsy Foundation will have an information table set up near concessions.
- It's FIREWORKS night! (Approximately 20 minutes after game. Feel free to make your exit if you are photosensitive.)
- The stadium staff will wear Epilepsy Foundation T Shirts.
- Epilepsy Facts will be announced over the intercom between innings.
Get your T Shirts, and help the cause!
Please connect with Epilepsy Foundation of Southeast Tennessee if you have any questions at all.